- Lynton Dual Motor Lift and Rise Recliner Chair
- Wonderfully comfortable ‘Lift & Rise’ Recliner available in Petite, Small, Standard and Royale sizes.
- Designed with full powerlift facility to assist sufferers of arthritis, rheumatism, MS, poor circulation and many other mobility restrictions
- PERSONAL SHERBORNE 5 YEAR GUARANTEE on all Recliner actions, frames, motors, handsets and all other electrical parts
- Single-use Emergency Back-up fitted as standard and Multi-use Battery Back-up available at extra cost
- Supplied with castors for ease of movement. Front castors lift away to ensure stability in raised positions. Glides now available as an alternative to castors for solid flooring
- Supplied with removable back to make the task of delivering the Recliner into your home so much easier
- Optional LUMBAR ADJUSTMENT for added comfort
- Maximum recommended weight 160kg (25 stone)
- Choice of Soft Covers or Leather
Free Local Delivery
Why Choose Affordable Mobility?
Affordable Mobility are a family run business, established since 1996 with our emphasis on quality products, friendly & knowledgeable staff. We carry a huge range of mobility and disability products including rise and recliner chairs, stairlifts, mobility scooter, powerchairs, bathroom and daily living aids for the home and have mobility solutions for all budgets.
So whether you are looking to reclaim your freedom and independence with a mobility scooter or powerchair, looking for an electric riser chair, stairlift or simply just looking for mobility aids to help around the home, our experienced team at Affordable Mobility have everything you need to enable you to live your life to the full. We like to think of ourselves as the North West’s No1 mobility and stairlift provider.
- Phone lines open 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm
- Free no obligation home survey & assessment
- Expert advice & product recommendations
- Friendly & knowledgeable staff
- Finance available
- Stannah authorised dealer